Working from home can sometimes be challenging when you’re faced with distractions (and the option to work from your bed). What I find motivates me, is a killer playlist that I can blast to keep me in the right frame of mind. So I thought I’d share my favorite playlist at the moment which has some new songs, and some old school bops.
- Formation – Beyonce
- Work From Home – Fifth Harmony
- Empire State of Mind – Jay-Z Feat. Alicia Keys
- Style – Taylor Swift
- Work – Rihanna Feat. Drake
- Get It Right – Jennifer Lopez
- Hands To Myself – Selena Gomez
- Gold – Kiiara
- All My Friends – Snakeships Feat. Tinashe, Chance The Rapper
- Paradise – Coldplay
- Me & My Girls – Selena Gomez
- Jenny From The Block – Jennifer Lopez
Of course these songs aren’t going to be suited for everyone, but try and pick some upbeat songs with lyrics you relate to and can motivate you to get out of bed and start the day fresh!